Saturday, May 31, 2014

No Guidos on the Trail in NJ :( May 2014

Doug and BIGGG AT Tree
 
Mushroom

May 23, 2014
Hey All.
First of all, I would like to say I've kinda been slacking about keeping up with my blog. It's been raining a lot, so my IPod is usually tucked away which seems to make me forget about my picture taking and writing.
On my way into the town area of Delaware Water Gap National Rec Area (NJ/PA?), it rained anywhere from very hard, to very-very-very hard...all day. It wasn't that bad because all I had were 20 miles to hike that day, and there was no reason to stop because of the rain. When I got to town, I popped in the church and met a few other hikers. Hmm...
From there, I took off on a trail that went along the river for 40 miles. It was nice and flat and a good change of pace since it wasn't the true AT. The rest of Jersey was walking through cool swamps and roads.
No Guidos on the trail :(
http://www.nps.gov/dewa/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment