Thursday, March 6, 2014

Daniel's Steak House in Hiawassee,Georgia, with Hungry AT Hiker Friends


Daniel's Steakhouse
273 Big Sky Drive
Hiawassee, GA 30546
(706) 896.8008

No steak for me, just my first AYCE on the AT for 8$, so I can't complain. Good fries, chicken, and pork. I ate 3 salads to get my greens. The building was a neat southern style building, maybe even an old theatre. The theme of the building seemed to be Gone with the Wind. There was Gone with the Wind memorabilia all over the place. Very nice for us AT hikers.

Takes Reservations           No                            
Delivery to the AT            No                        
Accepts Credit Cards        Yes                    
Good for Hiker Groups     Yes                          
Wi-Fi                                   No
                                                                                    
http://www.yelp.com/biz/daniels-steak-house-hiawassee

No comments:

Post a Comment